Climbing course, given at the rock, two days
The core courses are an invitation to enjoy climbing incorporating the techniques needed to move so efficiently and safely. Training is necessary and fundamental so we offer tailor made ??courses.
In this case we take you to the mountains of the province of Buenos Aires, to begin your learning directly in the real place. We give you the opportunity to start moving, with proper technique, not hinder learning and have no bad habits or vices in your dream home.
You will see initial theory, equipment and lots of practice for fun and start to take the real taste this compelling activity.
It is aimed at those who want to learn to climb and have no experience, as well as those who want to continue learning.
It is aimed directly at the mountain, climbing as an activity directly related to the nature and not just as a sport.
• An overview of the procedures and protocols useful.
• Basic terminology of mountain climbing. basic Materials
• Initial Movements. Center of gravity
• Material, terminology and techniques to ensure your safety.
• basic routines and exercises.
• Initial Techniques: roping, giving safe, top-rope.
• Ski to control fear and build confidence.
This course enables you to continue with the next level courses.
Complete two-day course with theory and practice
Night in dorms (beds) in an organized camping (with shower)
Ropes and general equipment
Travel from place of origin to the mountains (see by bus or car charter group)
Light lunches during the course (picnic, etc).
Personal equipment: harness, locking carabiner, plate, slippers. Consult rent.