Start Date :
Initial time :
battery_charging_full15 available spots
Advance Purchase Price:
Special price booking until 05 de June!message
SPECIAL REQUEST FOR MINIMUM GROUPS OF 6 PEOPLE - CHECK FOR DATES.
Meeting: We will meet at 9 am. train station Cañuelas. where we have ample parking, to leave our vehicle.
- Walk around part of the city of Cañuelas, and we go into rural roads in search of the trail that will take us to Uribelarrea, a small town frozen in time, scene of numerous films such as "Juan Moreira" and "Evita" by Alan Parker.
- We passed the railroad tracks, a school, the San Pedro field and about 8-10 kms. A path emerges to our left, bordered by tall eucalyptus trees that we must take to reach the old La Noria station. In La Noria the old station is collapsed and intruded, there is an abandoned cargo formation, the road surrounds it and crosses the tracks to the south.
- We arrive at an intersection of roads. We turn right towards Abbott.
- We continue on a dirt road in good condition, there may be mud in the rainy season, little vehicular traffic. We arrive at a junction with the paved access road to Abbott where we enter the rural town, with its train station, its church, the post office, the Estancia El Sueño. Our path follows the railway tracks on the side of the town, we passed some houses and villas until we entered the area of ??soybean fields, corn, wheat, some groves, a very little traveled road, quite wild, many birds in the area.
- After a long way we reach the junction with Route 41, Here we can turn off to Francisco Berra, a town of ten houses, a large school and a small room. Then different paths allow us to take towards San Miguel del Monte. Cycling a consolidated dirt road, in very good condition that will take us to the heart of Uribelarrea.
- Walk around the town, the main square of rare octagonal design which share four diagonals, the church opened in 1890 inside which retain original stained glass to be used then in 1996 to the filiation of the movie "Evita" by Alan Parker, the brewery La Uribeña and abandoned cemetery.
- The Uribe train station and next to it the Museum of machines and tools "Father Leopoldo Rizzi", there pieces are exhibited related to agricultural development in the region A service station converted into a store.
- At noon we will eat at Palenque, a typical restaurant from place in front of the main square which dates back to 1860 as an old warehouse at.
In the late afternoon we will take a few mates in the square, from where we will return not before visiting Salesian Don Bosco School, site where we can buy cheeses, homemade milk jelly and wines.
Finished the day around 18 pm. we will be arriving at the station Cañuelas for our vehicles and return address.
Km Approx.: 45 km
Roads: 90% dirt, 10% asphalt
Traveling by car
How to get to Cañuelas [Click here]
Traveling by Train:
From Constitution Square is the electric train service TMR, with transfer to a diesel service in Ezeiza. Stops in Máximo Paz, Vicente Casares, Alexandre Petion, Kloosterman (Farm of SMATA) La Garita and Cañuelas. Frequency: 45 minutes. Total travel time: one hour 45 minutes.
- Permanent coordination (previously relieved way)
- Equipment VHF and cell phone for emergencies.
- Free Verification of the mechanical condition of the Mountain Bike.
- Personal Accidents Insurance.
- Light mechanical assistance.
- Energetics (fruits-nougats-sweets)
- Ask us about Bicycle transfer
speaker_notes_offServices NOT included:
- Round trip from Buenos Aires
- Spare Parts. Extras needed.
- Health Insurance and MTB.
- Provision of bicycle.
- Lunch: We can have lunch in a Restaurant in Uribe, or you can take your own lunch box